viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2019

Post 4, favourite book

Hello guys, this time I have to talk about my favourite book and everything else related to that.

My favourite book is called "the seven sons of Simenon", written by Ramón Díaz Eterovic. This story took place in Santiago, nearly to the 2000. The main character called Heredia is a private detective, who works alone investigating littles cases like lost pets and teens that scaped from home, and occasionally troubles that involves the entire country. In this book he took a simple case in the beggining, but that envolves big troubles of corruption and political interests that threaten the ecological balance. I like how the author describes the city and the feelings of Heredia, revealing the melancholic and critical side of the character. Also I have to mention the parts of his cat, Simenon, that represents the alter ego of Heredia. In the book they talk to each other everytime like two opposite persons trying to conclude what's the best thing to do.
I don't have a favourite writer, I'm not a person who reads a lot. I like every kind of book it keeps my attention. I don't remember what was the last book that I read; but now I'm reading the first book of Game of Thrones, just to compare the story to the TV series. I recommend it if you watched the story on TV, beacuse It have a lot of more details and is not moving forward as fast as is could in TV. Also if you like fantasy books, it's a good opcion to read.

2 comentarios:

  1. Amazing!! I remember reading "El ojo del alma" by Eterovic. and its amazing the way that he write and gets you in the atmosphere of an awful and full of darkness Santiago... I think its incredible the way that he reflect in his books the identity of all his generations... the kid and young people from the 70' and 80'.... the failure gen with their broken wings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sounds really interesting, I could read this book in the future!

    ResponderEliminar