viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2019

Post 3, movies



Hello everyone!. This time turns to talk about my favourite movie. Sadly, I don't like too much to see movies because I get bored too fast watching the same thing in a screen, that's why prefer to see TV series and short films.
But I have one movie that I like it so much, and I'ts Meru, a climbing documentary of the first ascent to the "shark's Fin", an extremely hard route of climbing in the indian himalayas. I'ts my favourite because one of the roped team was the director of the movie (Jimmy Chin), and he was recording clips of the route and also taking insane photos of the landscape that they have. Apart from the amazing views that they showed to the people, Jimmy was capturing important moments of the ascent, including the breakpoint of the team when they suffered several storms and a lot of problems on their expedition.  



The last movie that I saw, It involves climbing too, and also was directed by Jimmy and his wife. It's free solo, a movie that's envolve Alex Honnold on his reach to climb "El Capitan" without ropes, harnesses and every safetly device. "El Cap" it's a huge granite wall located in Yosemite, CA. I recommend it only if you like to watch sports documentary; because has a different structure comparing to the rest of the movies.

I don't like to watch any special kind of movies. I'm motivated to see a film only if that get my attention. I saw free solo in february, so I'm not used to watch a lot of movies everytime.

3 comentarios:

  1. I'm completely agreed with you, I think is so much better watch tv series because I can watch it in parts without lost the continuity of the story.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like watch this kind of films, because they give you an experience and make you think about your life.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never think in watch this kind of movies. I try see one when I have free time.

    ResponderEliminar