viernes, 18 de octubre de 2019

Post 8, summer plans



Good morning everyone,

In this ocassion I'm gonna talk about my summer plans. Until now, I'm thinking in work during january and half of february, I need to earn some money now to pay debts and buy new devices for my mountain equipment. I didn't look for a job yet, but maybe It's time to start moving.

Taking aside my work plans, I have the intentions to participate in december in COP25 as a volunteer. Now I'm in the process of postulation - trainings to be part of this event on the first days of the month. After that, I will stay home to pass christmas and new year with my family, and also take a little rest before starting work.

Sadly, I have no plans (and money) to travel by myself in the last days of my vacations. After work I have to go to Valdivia to see my sister and my nephew, he will be born on these days; so I want to take my last days of vacations to spend time with my family and also to stay with this little boy, I'm really excited and happy for that.

Before all of this plans, I was looking for another volunteer work in february in a natural park, as a helper for the parkrangers in parque tagua-tagua, a natural reserve near of Cochamó and Puerto Montt, it's a beautiful place, but It didn't work. Maybe it will be for a next time.

2 comentarios:

  1. Wow! now reading your postI thing I would visit my family too... my sister is waiting for a child too... omg im a disaster as brother...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. As I said in past posts, you 're such a nice person. I think I'm to lazy to do volunteer work even more during the summer.

    ResponderEliminar